About Me

My photo
爱,从不停息 打造了永恒的齿轮,永远都在转动~ 不管未来变得怎样~ 爱~是唯一不变的感觉 它是一切的动力来源~因为有爱~才有未来

Stay Wif Me~

Stay Wif Me~

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

last minute decision

to be honest, I wonder why I chose the title "last minute decision" but, maybe, just kind of feel.

lately I felt really tired, working day after days, just for living as a living form. although it's tired but I kind of enjoy the progress I had made. in order to make it more interesting, I will give all the best I can. be tired and sleep, a day and another, keep passing on, until I have forgot what youth is all about ha...

I might felt guilty toward someone I had said I love her, but maybe not, because she never tell me how she feel about me with her heart content. so, I have no idea how to move on with her. now, when I think about it, I felt I had make a wrong decision of confess my love to her. maybe it's last minute decision maybe not, but it's a suicide decision make us awkward even now we have not meet or call each other.

sigh...life is tough to live on with a wrong decision, although it's a small issue of the social, but it may lead every individual to be optimistic about everything and a warmth family.

No comments:

Post a Comment