About Me

My photo
爱,从不停息 打造了永恒的齿轮,永远都在转动~ 不管未来变得怎样~ 爱~是唯一不变的感觉 它是一切的动力来源~因为有爱~才有未来

Stay Wif Me~

Stay Wif Me~

Monday, August 6, 2012

The Girl I Like Say She Like Angel

The Girl I Like Say She Like Angels. The Reason She Gave Me Is A Dream For A Girl Since Three Years Old, But Yet It Is Real. Compare Liking Hero, Girls More Prefer Angels Because They Are Good Looking, Kind, Warmth, But Those Kind Of Kindness Will Only Hurt Both Parties. Angels Cant Fall In Love With The Person Whom They Are Protecting, It Will Wish And Dream Of Gaining While Angels Can't Have Those Things. Actually I Want To Be A Guardian Angel That Will Stand By Her Side, Watching Over Her Like Own Daughter Or Younger Sister. Until She Got A Ideal Hero Appear In Front Of Her, Then I Will Let Go Of Her To The Hero. The Hero Must Be Have All Kind Of Angel Have, And Also Braveness, Wisdom, Kindness That Overwhelm Angel Protection. Then I Will Go Search My Own Happiness While Wishing Her Happiness Must Last Long.

No comments:

Post a Comment