About Me

My photo
爱,从不停息 打造了永恒的齿轮,永远都在转动~ 不管未来变得怎样~ 爱~是唯一不变的感觉 它是一切的动力来源~因为有爱~才有未来

Stay Wif Me~

Stay Wif Me~

Thursday, September 16, 2010

feeling lonely

y do i feel so lonely today...the place is fill wt romance scene,sweet aroma from flowers,peaceful street,soft wind blowing my face,and gentle classical music through my ears...but...something rune the beauty of my night views,a pair of couple shown at this moment right in front of my eyes...despair to watch their sweetness breaking through my view of the peaceful night...when they passing through me,my tears starting to drop,little by little,heart to heart,sorrow brings down my emotion and crush my soul.i cried in a no name street that fill wt these essential scene,its painful to see people have couple but neither i have one of them.will i be fine in the future?will i?my future have become unknown to me to be guessed...i shall vanish wt my sorrow,ever and forever.

2 comments: