About Me

My photo
爱,从不停息 打造了永恒的齿轮,永远都在转动~ 不管未来变得怎样~ 爱~是唯一不变的感觉 它是一切的动力来源~因为有爱~才有未来

Stay Wif Me~

Stay Wif Me~

Saturday, December 27, 2014

long time~

its been so long that i have come back here@( ̄- ̄)@
haha well its just i am being fine at here i guess?

its fine really even without girlfriend i wont feel lonely like those day thats because i wont have to feel lonely i have act mature coz i have to take care two above age kids at my home@( ̄- ̄)@

well both of them are sometimes really annoy and wont listen to me but not like i can do much since they arent blood related to me but i have to coz my kai ma rely on me and i have to answer the promise that i make wt her
since shes so much important in my life

well finally i got something to worry xD
and keep my mind occupied = ̄ω ̄=

No comments:

Post a Comment