About Me

My photo
爱,从不停息 打造了永恒的齿轮,永远都在转动~ 不管未来变得怎样~ 爱~是唯一不变的感觉 它是一切的动力来源~因为有爱~才有未来

Stay Wif Me~

Stay Wif Me~

Monday, October 11, 2010

to be trusted and to be loved

the one i know
the one who know me

the one i need
the one who need me

the one i precious
the one who precious me

the one i love
the one who love me

the one i trust
the one who trust me

only the one that really work on me
only the one that really make me work

the love i found from the one
the love that the one found from me

we will share our bond
we will share our soul

to be trusted
to be loved

eternally in the world
everlasting in the universal

so...will we all meet the one that we desperately want to meet in our live, in our surrounding, in front of our bare eyes...the question leave unknown, but to solve the unknown we will have to start our journey,with our hands our will our heart our desire to love and to be loved~


the end of the story...

No comments:

Post a Comment