About Me

My photo
爱,从不停息 打造了永恒的齿轮,永远都在转动~ 不管未来变得怎样~ 爱~是唯一不变的感觉 它是一切的动力来源~因为有爱~才有未来

Stay Wif Me~

Stay Wif Me~

Saturday, August 28, 2010

way of memory

-Way of Memory-


Hi.Our 1st greeting word to each other.We are so quiet and we are wordless to each other.1st day that we meet,for me I feel so happy to see you.You are like a person that walk out from one of a tale and come through my world.I feel unease but also excited.As the result I accepted this miserable feeling and do my best to overcome it.I don't know what is your feeling toward me but I guess it sure different than what I feel toward you.I know we won't be together.a invisible wall that separate us between each other.Although we can see each but we can't feel each other.I don't know what is your feeling now even in future but I know what is mine feeling.I am sure I will always be there no matter what happen between us for now and forever.I will be fine no matter how many time I have been hurt.I will be fine for sure.I will say it to you.I don't wan you to see me cry or sad in front of you.I will do those secretly from you because I don't want you get affected by my feeling.It is not worthy because I am not that person that you like.I am just a person that standby by your side whenever you need me and I will leave silently without mention or know by you.I will disappear silently and see you happy with the other guy that is my friend that will give you happiness forever.I am believing you two and I will always do that.


Those days we been together,I will always keep in my memory.I promise I will gift it no matter what its take.Days we had I really appreciate it now and forever.I miss you I want to say.We haven't talk since you have decide it.The path is still long and far for us to walk,maybe I can't stay behind you for every moment but I know he will.He will do it for you and I am glad he will.


I know my world have been mixed up but I don't care the sequence already.I just want to see the both of you happy forever and I am glad I will be seeing that moment that both of you smile shinning in front of me.But maybe one promise I can't do.I can't bring you to that place that I have promised to you,but he will do it,for sure~all the moment that review in my mind I am sure it will reach the place that I want it to be.


The way of my memory will be deep inside my heart and closed by me.The key had disappear since I haven't found the person who can open it.Maybe there is one but i don't think the person will do it~


I am glad I wrote this from my feeling.I won't cry.Please I won't cry and never more from now on,please...thank you.Thanks that you have accompany me for these days and these months.I have all those feeling in my own world,in my own memory and in my own heart.thank you forever.


-End-
-Way of Memory-

No comments:

Post a Comment