About Me

My photo
爱,从不停息 打造了永恒的齿轮,永远都在转动~ 不管未来变得怎样~ 爱~是唯一不变的感觉 它是一切的动力来源~因为有爱~才有未来

Stay Wif Me~

Stay Wif Me~

Saturday, January 15, 2011

...

the world isn't end yet still I felt it's like the world end
coldest night without anyone company me the night
what make you made the cruelest decision to leave me alone
how do I live without your night
how do I live without your voice
how do I
please tell me how...


if I really have hurt u
please forgive me my love
no matter what happen maybe every second it will make me weaker
please hold me and never leave me alone
forgive me I leave you alone in the past
just to be another me to be shine
but the past I never know your feelings
now
I'm going to show you the shape of my heart
the heart of loving you deep


years have past every days every minutes every seconds without your night
the distance that separate us far
but
nothing's gonna change my for you
send my feeling to you
tell you how much I love you


hopeless night hopeless days
but an angle just appear in my life
you the angel
live in my life let me see the hope that you gave me everyday
thank you because you live
because you believe in me
I'll survive everyday just for you


hey the another me
hi the real me
looking the mirror I saw the another me inside the mirror
but
it seem I have lost the real me
always pretend be another person who is not me
my reflection
when will you show the real me
or just pretend till end of my life


to good to be start
to say to be end
hey
are you just doing thing as I'm doing right now
imagine I'm starring at the starry night
laying on the tender grass field
soft wind blow and make my hair messy
but i just don't care and just have my peaceful scene
yes I've promise you
this I promise you
bring you to the place that this peaceful

No comments:

Post a Comment