About Me

My photo
爱,从不停息 打造了永恒的齿轮,永远都在转动~ 不管未来变得怎样~ 爱~是唯一不变的感觉 它是一切的动力来源~因为有爱~才有未来

Stay Wif Me~

Stay Wif Me~

Thursday, January 20, 2011

day of days

every day just keep on going through but I'm doing nothing special to you but I knew you too did the same thing on me...isn't it?
sadness of my life I couldn't describe it by any words...but I'm doing thing that another me would happier than I am~
when I see people face fill with happiness I feel relief and relax in the atmosphere of love although I'm not include in the loving stuff but I still feel the same way.
tired of being nice to everyone feel like to torn apart the another me and we both lead 2 different life, 1 is happiness life 1 is sorrow life, full of colour another full of darkness
I shall stop writing here...feel like wan to sleep the whole day and let the day just pass through

No comments:

Post a Comment