About Me

My photo
爱,从不停息 打造了永恒的齿轮,永远都在转动~ 不管未来变得怎样~ 爱~是唯一不变的感觉 它是一切的动力来源~因为有爱~才有未来

Stay Wif Me~

Stay Wif Me~

Saturday, January 8, 2011

a day for songs

I find back those old song that I like long ago before I knew how to use internet and yet now I knew and I found it~nice old English song~


1st I found is

~If I had to live my life without you near me~
~The days would be empty~
~The nights would seem so long~
~With you I see forever oh so clearly~
~I might have been in love before~
~But it never felt this strong~
~Our dreams are young and we both know~
~They'll take us where we want to go~
~Hold me now~
~Touch me now~
~I don't want to live without you~


~Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You~
~You ought to know by now how much I love you~
~One thing you can be sure of~
~I never ask for more than your love~

~Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You~
~You ought to know by now how much I love you~
~The world may change my whole life through~
~But Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You~


2nd song is

~Hmm,yeah,yeah~
~Baby, please try to forgive me~
~Stay here don't put out the glow~
~Hold me now don't bother~
~If every minute it make me weaker~
~You can save me from the man that I've become~

~Oh yeah~

~Lookin' back on the things I've done~
~I was tryin' to be someone~
~I played my part, kept you in the dark~
~Now let me show you The Shape Of My Heart~


Quite nice isn't it~~let's move to the next

~My life is brilliant~

~My life is brilliant~
~My life is pure~
~I saw an angel~
~Of that I'm sure~
~She smiled at me on the subway~
~She was with another man~
~But I won't lose no sleep on that~
~Cause I've got a plan~

~You're Beautiful~You're Beautiful~
~You're Beautiful is true~
~I saw your face in a crowded place~
~And I don't know what to do~
~Cause I'll never be with you~


Flyin in the song~~I few freedom and glad to know an angel in my life~~moving on

~I lie awake at night~
~See things in black and white~
~I've only got you inside my mind~
~You know you have make me blind~

~I lie awake and pray~
~That you will look my way~
~I have all this longing in my heart~
~I knew it right from the start~


~Oh my Pretty~Pretty Boy I love you~
~Like I never ever loved no one before you~
~Pretty~Pretty Boy of mine~
~Just tell me you love me too~

~Oh my Pretty~Pretty Boy I need you~
~Oh my Pretty~Pretty Boy I do~
~Let me inside~
~Make me stay right beside you~


And the last song i found~~

~Every time we say goodbye~
~There's something breaking deep inside~
~I tried to hide feelings to keep myself controlled~
~But somehow I can't deny what's deep inside my soul~

~I've been always on the run~
~So many different places, having fun~
~But like a river always knows just where to flow~
~Now that December comes I feel like coming home~


~It's Christmas In My Heart~
~When I'm with you~
~No matter where we are or what we do~

~Tomorrow may be grey~
~We may be torn apart~
~But if you stay tonight~
~It's Christmas In My Heart~


That's all I found~~I loved~~I hope a nice song will calm my mind~~

No comments:

Post a Comment