About Me

My photo
爱,从不停息 打造了永恒的齿轮,永远都在转动~ 不管未来变得怎样~ 爱~是唯一不变的感觉 它是一切的动力来源~因为有爱~才有未来

Stay Wif Me~

Stay Wif Me~

Sunday, February 27, 2011

a night without any stars

I lie on the stone bench
watching the huge night sky
but there no stars hanging on the silent night sky
a lot of unspeakable word choke in my throat
tonight we have a companion with us
she is a good person I won't mind at all
you
crying all around when the swing is too high
she wad playing and I know she never knew you are scared
I slow it down and try to make things okay
I know for long time how kind a person are you
but you choose to be a playful and naughty girl
I will accept it no matter how naughty are you
because I deeply in love with your kindness side and your naughty side
please do know I'm serious about and I know what to be done for you
I will always put you in my first prior and my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment